The Brown Club of Silicon Valley seeks to provide a community for our alumni and affiliates in and around the Silicon Valley. We do not charge club dues or membership fees and welcome participation from all interested members of the Brown Family, regardless of geographic location. We aim to foster connections between the University and alumni of all classes through a variety of events and activities throughout the year.
We aim to organize a series of events as diverse as our alumni community, including those in the following categories:
· Social: happy hours, cocktail parties, sporting events and family picnics
· Adventure: hikes, bike rides, and sailing trips
· Cultural: wine tastings, museum tours, theatre outings and book talks
· Educational: lectures by Brown faculty members and distinguished alumni
· Professional: career development and networking events
· Philanthropic: volunteer opportunities with local charities in and around the Bay Area
In addition to our events, we participate in programs aimed at bringing a bit of College Hill to the Bay Area, including a summer mentorship program for current Brown students interning in the area.